RDC Coaching

RDC Coaching
Relationship, Dating, and Conflict (RDC) Coaching.

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Introductory Letter

Hello all!

I've been mulling this over for a few weeks and I think it's time to take some action. I have recently relocated and have stabilized my life enough that I can start up my life coaching practice again here in Salt Lake City, UT. I will make myself available after 6PM Monday-Thursday for scheduled appointments of 1 hr blocks of time. I'm also going to make my services more affordable, for the time being--and maybe even indefinitely--my normal rate will be $20/hr and I will consider pro-bono and discounted work.


I used to be a life coach in Logan, UT doing business as Dating Zion back in 2011. My old blog/website is still available for the time being however I am in the process of merging this site and the other site and will eventually take my old website down.


Thank you for investigating my site, I hope I can make an impact on your life and that I can be a benefit to you.


Regards,


Kyle Oakeson, CAPM

Life Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment