RDC Coaching

RDC Coaching
Relationship, Dating, and Conflict (RDC) Coaching.

Monday, August 18, 2014

How to Be a Self-Motivated Individual






I originally recorded this with the intro explaining why I haven't created a podcast in a couple of months.--I took out my explanation in favor of writing it out because the podcast is long enough as it is.

Over the last two months instead of creating any new content on this blog, I have been working on a book centered on the topic of communication and conflict management and how it applies to having superb relationships. I managed to finish the first draft last week and finally have the time to make a new podcast.--Obviously, writing that book takes priority, for me, over creating content on this site. In any case, I hope you enjoy this...


Here's the Player:




& Here's the Download: download


1. Thoughts of Success
2. Desire to be the Best
3. Desire for Reward
4. Desire to Prove it

Oftentimes motivation comes down to:
A) Wanting it bad enough
or otherwise
B) Prioritizing your life correctly.

What do you value more?---Work towards that--and if you want more than just your main priorities, make sure that those other things aren't in direct conflict with the things you value more.

Last of all, make sure that you are certain about what you value and what your priorities are, because you will always resort to your main priorities and it will be nearly impossible to go against your true priorities.

No comments:

Post a Comment